What personal information do we collect?
When you sign up for a newsletter, we ask for your contact information. In order to communicate with you and reply to your requests, we collect your name and email address.
What do we do with your data?
We may make the following uses of the data we obtain from you when you subscribe.
- So that we can give the stuff that you are most interested in and to personalise your experience.
- Help enhance our website so that we can better assist you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send you recurring emails about your request or inquiry.
How do we protect your information?
We safeguard your data in the following ways,
- We don’t utilise PCI standards-compliant scanning or vulnerability scanning.
- We solely offer informational content. We never request the details of credit cards.
- We frequently scan for malware.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
On occasion, at our discretion, we might provide or include on our website third-party goods or services. These external websites each have their own privacy rules. As a result, we are not accountable or responsible for the actions or content of these connected websites. Nevertheless, we work hard to maintain the quality of our website and appreciate any criticism of these external sites.